Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Guess This Red Contest Day 10 (Last Day!)

Finally! It's the last day of the contest! Phew! It's taken me much longer than expected but better late than never, right? :D  Today's clue is the easiest. I will be extremely disappointed if anyone doesn't do their research and gets this answer wrong!

This form will be open until I announce that it has been closed (or until it stops accepting responses, if I forget to announce it).


For the details, the rules, the winner selection and the prize, go to the original/Day 1 contest post. The forms for Days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are now closed, so please do not enter any answers there, as they will be disqualified anyway.

I would highly recommend that you read everything in the Day 1 post if you haven't already, before submitting an answer. Also, if you are a new follower, you might want to get all the previous clues by going to the post of that particular day (:

This photo was taken under artificial lighting.

Day 10 Clue: This polish has been described by a previously mentioned blogger as "supremely flattering".


Follow me on Twitter: @NthgPersonail
'Like' my Facebook page: Nothing Personail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: