Tuesday, January 10, 2012

17 Cosmetics Royal Indigo with CND Jade Sparkle Gradient

Hi guys! I'm probably studying so hard that my brain is threatening to escape through my ears right now, but I scheduled this post in advance so I wouldn't leave you for too long :D

My friend said that this manicure reminded her of Christmas, but unfortunately I couldn't post it in time for that (oops) so here it is, a little bit festive for those who see it that way. I actually had to sponge twice because the first time, I'd done a horrible job. I just sponged over that again and it looked better.

I did 2 coats of 17 Cosmetics Royal Indigo (purple creme) and sponged CND Jade Sparkle over my tips. Jade Sparkle appears to be a gold-blue duochrome, but you'll see that later.





Artificial lighting


I hope you enjoyed that! You're probably having way more fun than I am right now ):

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I love it!! All the best studying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, this is so very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also studying hard but I take a break to check some of my favorite blogs :)
    I find this name a little confusing, Royal Indigo because I thought it would be dark indigo blue and plum color totally surprised me, it looks great with spongy technique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did read some blogs at night, after all the studying. Yeah, damn polish names! :D

      Delete
  4. I am loving that purple base! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I really need to play with my CND Effects more. I nominated you for Cute Blog Award too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more CND Effects to play with! Thank you for the award, I'll get to it ASAP (:

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: