Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm on Facebook & the Cutex website!

Hi. Today I'm pimping my blog being on other websites.. On my own blog. So that's cool right? (Note: This is NOT a cue for anyone to pimp their blog out on mine. I will cut you. Or delete the contents of your comment)

Anyway, I'm writing this post today only because I received news from Cutex that the nail art I did for them has been featured on their website. Which is awesome news. I'm up there with a few other great bloggers like The Nailasaurus and Kari (Once Bitten)!

I'll have pictures of this mani up eventually, but in the mean time, you can check out my photo (or rate it, tweet about it, "like" it on Facebook or Google) and a few others' on the Cutex website, and you can even submit your own!


Another thing I've been meaning to post about was my Facebook page. It is so lonely over there, I only have 3 likes. Haha. Only if you want to ;)  It's not very active now, because I just set up Networked Blogs and hardly anyone visits it, but maybe I'll make it more happening in the future.

 

Thanks for reading! I'll write a proper post soon (:

P.S.: In case anyone was wondering, I have installed a mobile template for my blog so you can read it on your mobile devices. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: