Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blackberry Bling: Models Own Sterling Silver & Juicy Jules

Hi. Again. I thought it would be a good time to finally clear my backlog on flickr, since I'm in a mood for celebration!

The post title says it all. For some reason I only have like 3 photos of this, and not great ones, but I really like Juicy Jules. It's round silver holographic glitter in a clear base. Very gritty. I took these photos under my desk lamp, I don't know why I didn't wait for the sun to rise or something. This is 1 coat of Juicy Jules (on my thumbs) on 2 coats of Sterling Silver.

Models Own Sterling Silver & Juicy Jules

Models Own Sterling Silver & Juicy Jules

Models Own Sterling Silver & Juicy Jules

What was going on in my mind when I took these? Hmm. Once I get over Mad As A Hatter on my nails, I'll probably try Juicy Jules on her own. I wonder how many coats it'll take to reach opacity.

I wonder why I'd never tried China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat on a black polish before. I've tried it on blue, purple, but never black. And it was a mistake to not have done that because it's AWESOME over black. I actually did this on my toes so just to give you an idea of just how awesome...

Color Club Black & China Glaze Wireless Holographic TC

This was 2 coats of Color Club Black and one of Wireless Holographic. Color Club Black dried looking like a tar pit. Ugh. I needed to find something that would save it, so of course, China Glaze came to my rescue.

So much holo. I'm so tempted to gather all my holo polishes and put them all in one post. I love my holo (:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Juicy Jules looks great over the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in in love with holographic top coats. They just jazz up just about any manicure. Love how you can use a little or a lot depending on the density of the various ones. Nails Inc Electric Lane and CG Fairy Dust are my current faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got Fairy Dust and I never want to run out of it! I love holographic anything :D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I read each and every comment (in fact, I check obsessively), and I really appreciate every comment given!

Please do not leave your link in a comment. If you want me to check out your blog, send me an e-mail! (: